Products by Category:
Zinc Clad II N (Nuclear) Ethyl Silicate, Inorganic
ZINC CLAD II N is a solvent-based two-package, inorganic ethyl silicate, zinc-rich coating.
- Meets Class B requirements for Slip Coeffi cient and Creep Resistance, .52
- Meets AASHTO M-300 specifi cation
- 85% zinc content in dry fi lm
- Coating self-heals to resume protection if damaged
- Rapid cure 15 minutes to touch (see drying schedule below)
- Low temperature cure to 0°F (-7°C)
- This product meets specifi c design requirements for nuclear safety related qualifi cation*.
- This product is quality manufactured to the requirements of 10 CFR 50 Appendix B and ANSI/ASME NQA-1 *DBA Qualifi cation for LOCA is NRC license specifi c to the facility
- Nuclear Power Plants
- DOE Nuclear Fuel Facilities
- Fabrication shops
- DOE Nuclear Weapons Facilities