Products by Category:
Steel-Spec Epoxy Intermediate - DOT
Steel-Spec Epoxy Intermediate is a high build catalyzed polyamide epoxy designed for fast dry and quick or extended recoatability.
- Long pot life
- High build coating for economical application
- One year recoatability
- Low temperature application - down to 35°F
- OTC Compliant
For use as a shop or fi eld applied epoxy coating where a variable recoat window is required due to construction schedules, distribution logistics and environmental considerations. Affords fl exibility in projects when completion schedules cannot be specifi ed.
- As intermediate coat for NEPCOAT System A
- Primer for structural steel
- Marine applications
- Paper mills
- Storage tanks
- Power plants
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities