Products by Category:
SherFlex S- Elastomeric Polyurethane is a 100% solids, aromatic quick set polyurethane repair material. It can be applied at thicknesses of 30-80 mils (750-2000 microns) in a single application.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for potable water tanks, 3,000 gallons and larger, or pipe sizes 61" ID or larger
- Fast cure - short down time
- High build and flexible
- Crack bridging capabilities
- Seamless and waterproof
- Impact, tear, and abrasion resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Low permeability
Potable Water Tank Restrictions:
- Water contact temperature: 23°C
- Tanks ≥ 3,000 gallons
- Pipes ≥ 61"
- Maximum DFT: 80 mils (2000 microns)
Designed for use in immersion service as a part of tough, flexible, impact resistant, waterproof coating and lining system.
For use over SherFlex Elastomic Urethane or Envirolastic AR 520 PW to repair damaged areas or touch-up pinholes. Intended for use over small areas only. For use in areas including:
- Wet Wells
- Cooling Tower Linings
- Grit Chambers
- Water & wastewater linings
- Aeration Basins
- Secondary containment
- Sewer manholes