Products by Category:
Tank Linings, Secondary Containment
SHER-TUFF EPOXY is a 100% solids, flexible epoxy coating. It combines the toughness and chemical resistance of an epoxy with the flexibilityy common to polyurethane elastomers.
- No VOCs, low odor
- Bridges cracks in concrete structures up to 1/16"
- Non-sag applications to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Low temperature cure to 40°F
- Provides a light stipple finish when rolled
- Provides a slightly smoother finish when sprayed
Sher-Tuff Epoxy is designed for use in atmospheric exposure on concrete as a tough crack bridging coating. It can be used with a EnviroLastic PA topcoat, a reinforced chemical resistant topcoat, or as a stand alone coating. Ideal for secondary containment and processing floor applications requiring toughness, flexibiliy, impact resistance and thermal shock resistance.
- Acceptable for use in USDA inspected facilities