Products by Category:
Tank Linings, Secondary Containment
Dura-Plate UHS Clear Laminate
DURA-PLATE UHS is an ultra high solids epoxy amine engineered specifically for use as a laminating system in immersion service in ballast tanks, oil tanks, and refined fuel storage tanks. The high build properties of Dura-Plate UHS Clear provide superior protection compared to conventional epoxies.
- Airless Spray and backroll
- High flash point, >200°F
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- Use with 1° oz. fiberglass mat
- Low Temperature Hardener available for applications from 40°F
(minimum) to 77°F (maximum)
- As a tank bottom renewal system for ballast tanks, crude oil tanks, diesel fuel tanks and other refined petroleum products.
- Ideal for use over heavily pitted internal tank bottoms.
- Provides an economical alternative to new steel tank bottoms.
- As a secondary containment system for refined petroleum products and select chemicals.
- Ballast tank interiors
- Oil storage tank interiors
- Refined fuel storage tank interiors
- Pulp and paper mills
- Water and waste treatment plants
- Where high film build properties are required
- Suitable for use with cathodic protection systems