Products by Category:
Tank Linings, Secondary Containment
Phenicon HS Flake Filled Epoxy
PHENICON HS FLAKE FILLED is a VOC-compliant epoxy novolac phenolic with micaceous iron oxide. Designed for use as part of a system for internal tank lining. The micaceous iron oxide provides:
- Improved abrasion and blister resistance
- Lower moisture vapor transmission
- Film reinforcement
- Higher temperature resistance
- Improved edge protection
- Low temperature hardener available for applications from 35°F minimum to 80°F maximum
Designed as part of a system to improve performance in immersion service compared to non-micaceous iron oxide filled coatings.
- Internal tank lining for most petroleum products such as: crude oil, unleaded gasoline, most aromatic solvents, motor fuels, alkalies, and brines.
- Secondary containment.
- Low temperature hardener not recommended for use at application temperatures above 80°F.
- Acceptable for use with cathodic protection systems.