Products by Category:
Tank Linings, Secondary Containment
Phenicon HS Epoxy
PHENICON HIGH SOLIDS is a VOC-compliant epoxy novolac phenolic coating formulated for use as an internal lining for tanks used to hold crude oil and most refined petroleum products including unleaded gasoline, MTBE, aromatic solvents, and most octane booster blending stocks. Also formulated for secondary containment uses.
- Light Blue contains Opti-Check OAP pigment technology for rapid holiday detection with safe blue light inspection lamps.
- Chemical Resistant
- Low temperature hardener available for applications from
35°F minimum to 80°F maximum
- Internal tank lining for most petroleum products such as: crude oil, unleaded gasoline, most aromatic solvents, motor fuels, alkalies, and brines.
- Secondary containment.
- Heavy duty exterior structural coating
- Low temperature hardener not recommended for use at application temperatures above 80°F
- Acceptable for use with catahodic protection systems
|Product Number||Product Name||MSDS||GHS SDS||Data Page|
|CK920WA11||Off White Part A||MSDS | GHS SDS | Data Page|
|CK920A175||Light Gray Part A||MSDS | GHS SDS | Data Page|
|CK970L175||Light Blue - OAP Part A||MSDS | GHS SDS | Data Page|
|CK700C685||Hardener Part B||MSDS | GHS SDS | Data Page|
|CK700C825||Low Temp Hardener Part B||MSDS | GHS SDS | Data Page|