Products by Category:
Zinc Clad IV, Organic
ZINC CLAD IV is a two-component, polyamide epoxy, zinc-rich coating. It has a low VOC level and contains 85% by weight of zinc dust pigment in its dried film. Meets SSPC Paint Specification #20 for zinc-rich organic primers.
- Zinc dust meets or exceeds the requirements for ASTM D520, Type II
- Meets Class A requirements for Slip Coefficient and Creep Resistance, .49
- Provides cathodic protection
- Damaged film exhibits "self-healing" properties
For use over properly prepared blasted steel.
- Application to blasted steel surfaces.
- Areas exposed to fresh and salt water.
- Areas exposed to brackish water.
- Areas exposed to chemical fumes.
- Topcoating is recommended for maximum protection.