Products by Category:
Zinc Clad III HS 100
ZINC CLAD III HS 100 is a three-component, polyamide epoxy, zinc-rich coating. It has a low VOC level and contains 90.3% by weight of zinc dust pigment in its dried film.
- Meets Class B requirements for Slip Coefficient and Creep Resistance
- Provides cathodic protection
- Damaged film exhibits "self-healing" properties
- Fast Recoat Time
- HAPS Free
For use over properly prepared blasted steel.
- Fabrication Shops
- Bridge and Highway Structures
- Stadiums and Sports Complexes
- Drilling Rigs
- Barges and Ships
- Shop or Field Applications
- Not recommended for immersion service.