Products by Category:
Recoatable Epoxy Primer
RECOATABLE EPOXY PRIMER is a rust inhibitive high build catalyzed polyamide/bisphenol A epoxy primer designed for fast dry and quick or extended recoatability.
- Meets Class A requirements for Slip Coefficient, .50, Red Oxide
- Long pot life
- High build coating for economical application
- One year recoatability
- Low temperature application - down to 35°F
- Corrosion resistant
For use as a shop or field applied epoxy primer where a variable recoat window is required due to construction schedules, distribution logistics and environmental considerations. Affords flexibilityy in projects when completion schedules cannot be specified.
- Primer for structural steel
- Marine applications
- Paper mills
- Storage tanks
- Power plants
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities