Products by Category:
Polysiloxane XLE-80 is a high performance, two-component, high solids epoxy siloxane that combines the properties of both a high performance epoxy and a polyurethane in one coat. Plus, it is free from isocyanates.
- Replaces a two coat epoxy/polyurethane system
- High-gloss, self-priming coating
- High solids, VOC compliant
- Long term color and gloss performance
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
For use on prepared steel surfaces in industrial environments, including:
- Structural steel
- Tank exteriors
- Industrial power plants
- Transportation Epoxy 4.70 continued on back 4.70
Conforms to AWWA D102-03 OCS #5 Can be applied directly over inorganic zincs.