Products by Category:
Epoxy Mastic Aluminum II
EPOXY MASTIC ALUMINUM II is a high solids, aluminum filled, polyamine bisphenol A epoxy coating formulated to provide a high performance system over marginally prepared steel surfaces.
- Outstanding adhesion over marginally prepared surfaces
- Chemical and moisture barrier
- As a barrier or universal primer when applying high performance coatings over alkyds, to prevent lifting
- Low temperature application (35°F)
For use over marginally prepared substrates such as steel, aluminum, and galvanizing in industrial environments.
- Primer / topcoat for ferrous surfaces
- As a primer over rusted / pitted steel when abrasive blasting is not possible
- Where chemical and moisture resistance is needed in a high build coating
- Marine applications
- Storage tanks
Conforms to AWWA D102-03 OCS #5