Products by Category:
Dura-Plate 235 Multi-Purpose Epoxy
Dura-Plate 235 Multi-Purpose Epoxy is a modified epoxy phenalkamine, formulated specifically for immersion and atmospheric service in marine and industrial environments. Dura- Plate 235 provides exceptional performance in corrosive environment, and can be applied at temperatures as low as 0°F.
- Low temperature application
- Surface tolerant - damp surfaces
- Provides salt water and fresh water immersion resistance
- Cures at temperatures as low as 0°F
- Approved as a primer per MIL-P-23236, Type V, Class 7,
For use over prepared steel and masonry surfaces.
- Salt water and fresh water immersion resistance
- Ballast tanks, offshore and marine structures
- Bilges and wet void areas
- Above- and below- water hull areas
- Decks and superstructures
- Water and waste water tanks
- Acceptable for use with cathodic protection systems.
- Dura-Plate 235 Black meets or exceeds the performance criteria of C-200; SSPC Paint 16; and Mil-P-23236B(SH) Type I or IV Class 2
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
Note: Not for immersion service when tinted.