Products by Category:
Diamond-Clad Urethane Clear Coat
DIAMOND-CLAD CLEAR COAT URETHANE is a three component, graffiti resistant, low-VOC, acrylic polyurethane clear coat that enhances the finish and weathering properties of newly applied aliphatic urethane coatings. It exhibits excellent graffiti resistance and ease of application by brush or roller. Designed to be applied within the recoat window of the respective Sherwin-Williams aliphatic urethane.
- Extends the service life and exterior weathering properties of urethane coatings.
- Optional Fade-A-Way Dye Additive available
- Enhances the color and gloss of urethane coatings.
- For exterior use over newly applied aliphatic urethane coatings in industrial environments
- To enhance urethane coatings by providing extended weathering properties
- Use where graffiti resistance is important
- Use on:
- Water tanks
- Storage tank exteriors
- Wastewater facilities
- Amuseument parks
- Commercial buildings
- Corporate logos/signs
- Acceptable for use in high performance architectural applications.
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities