Products by Category:
Corothane I - Ironox B
COROTHANE I IRONOX B is a single component, VOC compliant, moisture curing urethane intermediate coat with micaceous iron oxide designed for low temperature applications, providing chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Low temperature application - down to 20°F
- Outstanding adhesion to most surfaces
- Outstanding abrasion and chemical resistance
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Intermediate coat for lead overcoating system
- Ideal for stripe coating over primed surfaces.
- Superior coverage on edges and bridging over cracks due to micaceous iron oxide
- Must be topcoated for exterior use
- Conforms to AWWA D102-03, OCS #2
- Acceptable for use as a primer or intermediate coating