Products by Category:
High Solids Alkyd Metal Primer
HI-SOLIDS ALKYD METAL PRIMER is a fast drying, high solids, low VOC, rust inhibitive, alkyd primer for steel surfaces, and is free of heavy metal hazards. It is easy to apply by spray and has good resistance to general atmospheric weathering. It can be topcoated with alkyd and latex coatings.
- Fast drying maintenance primer
- Low VOC formulation below 340 g/L; 2.8 lb/gal.
- Lead, chromate, and barium free pigmentation
For industrial and commercial application to steel, to protect against atmospheric corrosion.
- Interior and exterior use
- Use as a field or shop primer
- Marine vessels
- Structural steel
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
Conforms to AWWA D102-03 OCS #1