Products by Category:
Kem Bond HS Universal Metal Primer
KEM BOND HS is a fast drying, high solids, low VOC, heavy metal free, rust inhibitive, universal, alkyd metal primer. Kem Bond HS can be topcoated with alkyd, acrylic, and high performance coatings. Also suitable as a "barrier" coat over conventional coatings which would normally be attacked by strong solvents in high performance coatings.
- High build to protect sandblasted steel
- Good corrosion and rust protection
- Can be used as a "universal" primer under high performance topcoats
- Fast drying
For industrial application on steel to protect against atmospheric corrosion. Interior/exterior use. A premium shopcoat primer. For use under a variety of coatings, including high performance topcoats.
- Rail cars
- Structural steel
- Machinery and equipment
- Piping and pipe racks
- Marine applications
- Conforms to AWWA D102-03, OCS #1
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
Acceptable for use in high performance architectual applications.