Systems & Specifications:
Medium Film Lining Systems
Sherwin-Williams Medium Film Lining Systems are generally 20 to 40 mil dft systems designed for the corrosion protection of concrete and steel from harsh chemicals in immersion and secondary containment applications with light vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Features / Benefits
- Wide range of lining chemistries
- Outstanding Workability
- Superior adhesion to the substrate
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Functional Flake fillers for decreased permeability
- NSF systems available
- Time proven technology and performance
- Waste water tanks, digesters, reservoirs, and piping
- Petrochemical tanks and piping, crude and refined
- Secondary Containment
- Processing area floors
- Sumps and trenches
- Structural steel protection interior and exterior
- Marine ballast, cargo and water treatment tanks
- Marine Containers
Surface Preparation Guide
- Steel - SSPC SP-10/NACE No.
- Concrete - SSPC SP-13/ NACE No. 6, ICRI CSP 3-5
|System Name||1st Coat||Dry Film Thickness||2nd Coat||Dry Film Thickness||3rd Coat||Dry Film Thickness||Total Dry Mils|
These are guidelines only. Please contact sales representative for additional information.