Systems & Specifications:
Flexible Basecoat Laminate Systems
Sherwin-Williams Flexible Basecoat Laminate Systems are generally 45 to 65 mil dft systems (prior to the application of a chemical resistant epoxy topping system), designed for crack bridging capability in atmospheric exposure on concrete when used with Sherwin-Williams Mortar, Self Leveling, and flake filled Medium Film systems. Typically used with 1.0 oz fiberglass mat. When used on soil, a geo-textile is used along with Envirolastic polyurea.
Features / Benefits
- Wide range of chemical resistant topping systems
- Crack-bridging capability to 1/16"
- Fabric reinforced for structural strength
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Time proven technology and performance
- Secondary Containment
- Processing area floors
- Containment walls
- Chemical loading docks
Surface Preparation Guide
- Steel - SSPC SP-10/NACE No. 2
- Concrete - SSPC SP-13/ NACE No. 6, ICRI CSP
|System Name||1st Coat||Dry Film Thickness||2nd Coat||Dry Film Thickness||3rd Coat||Dry Film Thickness||Total Dry Mils|
These are guidelines only. Please contact sales representative for additional information.