We don't just talk green, we live it.
When you choose Sherwin-Williams’ protective, architectural or marine coatings, you’re making a choice to protect the environment’s assets as well as your own.
In recognition of the increasing importance to preserve resources and protect the environment, Sherwin-Williams has implemented EcoVision™ - a comprehensive mission to focus on sustainable processes, products and activities. Here are just a few of the steps the company is taking to protecting our environment.
- Reducing waste and conserving natural resources in it's manufacturing facilities
- Using sophisticated software to determine optimal distribution routes to minimize fuel consumption
- More trucks are running on biodiesel fuel
- The company fleet is now a US EPA SmartWay Transport Partner
- Recycling programs in place at offices, stores and distribution centers
- Energy efficient systems have been installed at all new plant facilities
- Pioneering the use of renewable or sustainable raw materials in some formulations.
Our proven line of low-VOC products – in acrylics, alkyds, epoxies, urethanes and zincs – many of which already complies with the most restrictive air quality regulation, 100 g/L. are proven high performance, environmentally responsible protective coatings. Sherwin-Williams invested early in R&D and now has the industry's most comprehensive line of low-VOC coatings. As emissions limits across North America continue to drop for both VOCs and HAPs, let Sherwin-Williams be your partner in planning your next project. We’re the experts in keeping environmental footprints small.